What Caused a Deadly Three-Car Crash on I-95?
Per WTVD-TV, earlier this year, a three-car crash on Interstate 95 in Robeson County claimed the life of one person. The multivehicle wreck happened on a Saturday night near Fairmont around exit 10 in the northbound lanes of I-95. The person who died was pronounced dead at the scene. Another person involved in the crash had to be taken to the hospital. As of this writing, authorities were still in the process of determining what caused the three-car accident.
What Should I Do If I’m Hurt in a Car Wreck?
After a car accident, the first thing you should do is make sure everyone is okay and out of danger. Following that, you should:
- Call 911
- Make sure anyone who is injured receives medical attention as soon as possible
- Take pictures of the accident scene, your injuries and any damage to the vehicles involved
- If possible and safe, move the vehicles out of the roadway
- Write down everything you can remember about the wreck
- Get the names and contact information of the other driver(s), passengers and any witnesses
- If possible, do not leave the accident scene until the police arrive
- Tell the police what happened but do not admit fault unless you know you are at fault
- Speak with your insurance provider and tell the truth
- Do not speak to the other driver’s insurance company unless you speak to attorney first
- Talk to an experienced car accident attorney about your options
In the video below, Mr. Melvin shares a testimonial about his experience as our client after he was the victim of a car wreck that injured him.