Goldsboro Personal Injury Attorney
Need to File a Personal Injury Claim in Goldsboro?
If you were injured because of someone’s negligence or intentional actions, then you have the right to seek compensation from those responsible. Depending on the circumstances that caused your injuries, you may be able to file an insurance claim, workers compensation claim or personal injury lawsuit. Motor vehicle accidents, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, bad drugs, and defective products and medical devices are all common reasons for injury claims. However, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit for any kind of accident. The compensation can help you cover the cost of your medical bills, lost wages, permanent injury and other related expenses.
At Riddle & Brantley, our North Carolina personal injury attorneys have over 160 years of combined legal experience. Our law firm is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help with your personal injury claim. We have successfully represented cases involving a wide range of accidents and other causes. As soon as you contact our team, we can immediately get to work investigating your personal injury claim. We will put together the facts, gather paperwork and accident reports, take statements from witnesses and document all evidence. We share a commitment to providing compassionate, caring service and we have a work ethic that you can trust. Once we accept your case, we act aggressively on your behalf until your claim is resolved.
What Kinds of Claims Do Our Personal Injury Attorneys Represent?
At Riddle & Brantley, our lawyers have wide-ranging experience in a variety of personal injury practice areas. In addition to truck and motor vehicle accidents, we handle claims involving:
- Child Injuries. A child injury case may be more complex than a typical personal injury claim. The long-term effects of an injury may affect the child’s entire future and impose a heavy financial burden on the entire family.
- Defective Products. Defects in consumer products, including auto parts, children’s toys and household chemicals, can cause serious injuries to users.
- Energy Drink Injuries. The high amounts of caffeine and other substances in energy drinks can cause cardiac arrest and seizures as well as other dangerous conditions.
- Firework Accidents. A defective firework or negligent handling can cause dangerous explosions. Severe lacerations, amputations and wrongful death may result.
- Long-Term Personal Injuries. Certain injuries may cause long-term conditions that may take weeks or months to heal, if they heal at all. For example, spinal cord and traumatic brain injuries are often permanent. Even broken bones can have long-term consequences. Additionally, scarring and disfiguring injuries may have long-term psychological effects in addition to physical results.
- Mesothelioma. Asbestos exposure can case mesothelioma lung cancer, which usually takes decades to develop. Nevertheless, you can often collect compensation for this condition and other toxic exposure illnesses.
- Premises Liability Claims. Property owners have a duty to take reasonable steps to protect guests and visitors from dog bites, slip and fall accidents and other dangerous conditions. Otherwise, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the owner.
Important Injury Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions – Please visit our FAQ page and learn how we can help you with your injury today! We are here to help you recover. Get Answers
- Advocates for Children – Has your child been injured in an accident? Contact our child injury attorneys today for a FREE initial consultation. Learn More
- Evidence in Injury Claims – We can help you or a loved one if you have sustained an injury due to a cycling accident. Contact us for a FREE consultation. Read More
- Injury Claims We Handle – Do not wait to call us! We can help you or your family member hurt by another’s negligence. Pick up the phone and call today. See More Claims
Disclaimer: Some of the links are case reports furnished by North Carolina Lawyers Weekly. Please note that the results below are intended to illustrate the type of matters handled by our firm, and not all the firm’s results are listed. These results do not guarantee a similar outcome, and they should not be construed to constitute a promise or guarantee of a particular result in any particular case. Every case is different, and the outcome of any case depends upon a variety of factors unique to that case.
Verdicts and Settlement in Injury Cases
Our recent successes show that you can be confident in our ability to pursue justice for you and your family. Among our recent verdicts and settlements are these:
- $3 million for the wrongful death of a resident who contracted an infectious disease while in an assisted living facility.
- $2.75 million for a client who was seriously injured in a head-on motor vehicle accident.
- $1.05 million for a motorcycle passenger who suffered a traumatic brain injury when the driver lost control of the bike.
Our prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. However, while we cannot promise a particular result, we can promise to work passionately to defend your right to compensation.
Need Help with Your Personal Injury Claim? Contact Us Today
If someone else’s negligence caused you harm, then our North Carolina personal injury attorneys may be able to help you get the compensation you deserve. Our goal is to help you obtain the maximum recovery amount while treating you with respect and compassion.
Our injury attorneys are available 24/7 to answer your call and will respond to your questions within minutes. We also offer free consultations at our offices in Raleigh, Goldsboro, Jacksonville and Kinston, or anywhere you are. You deserve representation from a law firm with a commitment to justice. At Riddle & Brantley, Justice Counts. Contact us today.