Goldsboro Medical Malpractice Attorney
Experienced Medical Malpractice Lawyers
With more than over 160 years combined legal experience, our attorneys have the knowledge to help you get the justice you deserve. We have dedicated our careers to standing up for people who have been injured due to the negligence of others. We are experienced Raleigh medical malpractice lawyers who are prepared to dedicate ourselves to getting you the compensation you need to move forward with your life.
Contact us at (800) 525-7111 to speak with experienced attorney. Sé habla Español.
At Riddle & Brantley, we are available to serve injured people in Goldsboro, Kinston, Jacksonville, Raleigh and throughout North Carolina. When you choose us to represent you, we will put our knowledge, experience and resources to work building a case that is designed to get you the full amount of compensation you deserve to cover lost wages, medical bills, and the pain and suffering you have gone through. Whether you have suffered a serious personal injury, or someone’s negligence has caused the wrongful death of a loved one, we are here for you and your family.
Important Medical Malpractice Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions – Please visit our FAQ page and learn how our medical malpractice lawyers can help you with your injury claim today! Get Answers
- About Johnson & Johnson – If you have been injured by a Johnson & Johnson product, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. Learn More
- Common Types of Birth Injuries – If you or your child has suffered a birth injury as a result of the negligent actions of a medical professional, call us now for help. Read More
- Claims We Handle – We are here to provide you with the most effective and aggressive representation possible. See More
We Seek Justice For Injured People And Their Families
Our medical malpractice lawyers are available to stand up for you in any type of malpractice case, some including:
- Misdiagnosis and Failure to Diagnose (failure to diagnose cancer, misdiagnosis of heart conditions, etc.)
- Surgery Errors (neurosurgery errors, arthroscopic errors)
- Birth Injuries (cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, shoulder dystocia)
- Medication Mistakes
- Anesthesia Errors
- Emergency Room Errors
When you go to a doctor, you put your trust in the hands of a professional. If an act of negligence violates that trust, leading to severe injuries, our medical malpractice attorneys can help. We are prepared to stand up and fight for you. We will take every step necessary to get you the results you deserve. When Justice Counts,® put us to work. We’ll help make things right.
Give us a call at (800) 525-7111 or contact us online to speak with an attorney today. We are prepared to visit you at home, in the hospital, or in the nursing home. We offer flexible appointment times upon request.