Raleigh Bicycle Accident Attorney
Injured in a Bicycle Accident in Raleigh, NC?
Bicycle accidents in Raleigh almost always come down to driver negligence. Distracted driving may have reached an all-time high in North Carolina and throughout the country due to cell phone use behind the wheel. If a distracted, negligent, or reckless driver caused your bike accident, you have the right to file a claim against him or her in pursuit of full financial recovery. The lawyers at Riddle & Brantley can assist you and we charge no fees to you unless we win.
Why Choose Our Bicycle Accident Attorneys?
Riddle & Brantley isn’t just another Raleigh personal injury firm. Our lead attorneys grew up in North Carolina and continue to make a considerable difference in the community. We strive to improve the overall quality of life for people in Raleigh, joining programs such as Adopt-A-Highway and the Newbern House. We value the people who live in Raleigh and see our legal practice as just another honest way to help. People come to us for many reasons, such as:
- Over 160 years of combined legal experience
- Dedicated personal and professional client care
- Real results – we’ve recovered millions for our clients
- True commitment to getting justice
- Hands-on legal representation from start to finish
- Knowledgeable and effective legal services
- High-quality, personalized, and confident representation
We truly care about the lives of each client that comes to us for help. We do our very best to walk clients through the legal process, understand their goals for the case, and achieve the best possible results. If you suffered an injury or lost a loved one in a Raleigh bicycle accident, use our free consultation offer to learn more about your case. You could be eligible for significant recovery.
What Causes Raleigh Bicycle Crashes?
In 2016, Wake County recorded 87 bicycle crashes – 76 caused injuries and one was fatal. Understanding the most common causes for bicycle accidents could help you avoid them in the future. In our decades of legal experience, we’ve come to find that the following are frequent reasons behind bicycle collisions:
- Driver negligence. Drivers who don’t watch the road, drive drunk or drowsy, text and drive, speed, run red lights, or ignore the right-of-way put bicyclists at risk. It is possible to file a personal injury claim against an at-fault driver in North Carolina. A PI claim could result in better compensation than an insurance claim alone.
- Dangerous roadways. Sometimes a bicyclist gets into an accident or suffers injuries because of a roadway defect. It is the City of Raleigh’s job to properly maintain roads. If a pothole, loose gravel, debris in the road, fallen tree, narrow bike lane, or covered roadway sign caused your accident, you may be able to file against the city government or state.
- Defective auto parts. On some occasions, bicycle accidents arise from a motorist being unable to hit the brakes fast enough, or due to malfunctioning headlights, bicycle parts, or other components. It is possible that the part manufacturer is at least partially liable for these accidents for defective parts.
Free Confidential Consultation – Call Today
When you discuss your case with our lawyers, we can help you get to the bottom of who or what caused your bicycle accident. Then, we can assist you with filing a claim against that party in pursuit of full compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, property damage, and lost wages. Contact our Raleigh personal injury attorneys online today for your free case review.